Sunday, July 26, 2009

S.T.

Scripture Thought - Question
D&C 42:32, 53, 70 -
"And it shall come to pass, that after they are laid before the bishop of my church, and after that he has received these testimonies concerning the consecration of the properties of my church, that they cannot be taken from the church, agreeable to my commandments, every man shall be made accountable unto me, a steward over his own property, or that which he has received by consecration, as much as is sufficient for himself and family. . . .
"Thou shalt stand in the place of thy stewardship. . . .
"The priests and teachers shall have their stewardships, even as the members."

God makes us stewards over all our blessings; priests, teachers and even members of the church are stewards over all we've been given. I've been thinking about this a lot and wondering what my stewardship responsibilities as a member of the church are?

Any thoughts?

No comments: