Sunday, October 26, 2008

This week's article

The article for this week comes from the April 2008 General Conference, during the Sunday Morning session. It is titled "The Twelve" and was given by President Boyd K. Packer.

I chose this talk because it strengthened my testimony of the blessing that members of the church have in knowing that we have living apostles upon the earth today and that they act under the authority of Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, through the Priesthood keys that were restored on this earth. What a marvelous blessing! The power that is found in the quorum of the 12 apostles is unmatched and is beautiful! I cannot express enough my love for these men and their wonderful service and to my Heavenly Father for His love in designating these wonderful men to these callings.

No comments: